discussion and development of Emacs Snakemake mode
* incomplete archives for GitHub issues
@ 2020-04-14  1:45 Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2020-04-14  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: snakemake-mode

I've created the public-inbox archives from my mail for GitHub issues.
Unfortunately, there was a time when I didn't have GitHub's "Incude your
own updates" setting checked, so some of the conversations look a bit
one-sided :/

There's not _that_ many, so I may make some attempt to fill them in, at
least as new mails with links to or quotes of the previous discussion.

* Re: incomplete archives for GitHub issues
@ 2020-04-14  2:23 ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2020-04-14  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: snakemake-mode

Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com> writes:

> There's not _that_ many, so I may make some attempt to fill them in, at
> least as new mails with links to or quotes of the previous discussion.

I did a few, but I'll let this be for now.

* Re: incomplete archives for GitHub issues
@ 2020-04-17  0:21   ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2020-04-17  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: snakemake-mode

Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com> writes:

> Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com> writes:
>
>> There's not _that_ many, so I may make some attempt to fill them in, at
>> least as new mails with links to or quotes of the previous discussion.
>
> I did a few, but I'll let this be for now.

I did a final pass that should cover nearly all of the remaining ones.
This time I lazily didn't include any quoted text.  That's not ideal
because there's discussion that is not captured in this archive, but at
least the reader will know that the conversation is incomplete and that
they should follow a link from one of the messages to see more.