discussion and development of Emacs Snakemake mode
From: Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com>
To: snakemake-mode@inbox.kyleam.com
Subject: Re: yapf for snakefiles (#18)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 02:11:55 +0000	[thread overview]

Some replies are missing, as described at

  https://inbox.kyleam.com/snakemake-mode/874ktmyh4u.fsf@kyleam.com/

The text below is copied from

  https://github.com/kyleam/snakemake-mode/issues/18#issuecomment-231539511

Thanks for the clarification. If you decide the go with elisp for
implementing this, I'd suggest you do it as its own package. If you
find it works well, I'm happy to link to it in Snakemake mode's
README.