discussion and development of piem
* Merge projects?
@ 2021-01-16 10:11 Xinglu Chen
From: Xinglu Chen @ 2021-01-16 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: piem

Hi,

I recently discovered piem and find it very interesting.  I myself am
working on a project called git-email[0], as the name suggests it tries
to integrate git and email more closely with Emacs.  The two projects
seem to have some overlap, since your project seems to be the more
polished one, I wonder if I could maybe port some things to this
project.  Any thoughts on this?

[0]: https://sr.ht/~yoctocell/git-email/

Regards,
Xinglu